My Dolly Edgy Messy Bun Hat 2-in-1
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cute messy bun hat and beanie combo are perfect for a lovely 18” doll. You can certainly make one of each and in multiple colors to match all types of wardrobes. These dolls are not only for little girls and making items for them surely increases their collectible value. You may notice there is a matching, adorable little messenger bag in one of these pictures. Isn’t it cute?! That pattern is also in this My Dolly series on CraftCoalition.com along with several others we’ve already completed."
Editor note - This is a Celina Lane design on the new site CraftCoalition.com :) Thank you!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeHDC 2” = 6 stitches, 6 rows
Finished SizeStretchy, Fits 13-½” circumference. 2.5” Diameter opening, 3.25” Messy Bun Length, 4” Beanie Length, 13” Circumference
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home