Little Pebbles Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is an easy scarf pattern worked in a beautiful textured pattern created from a two row repeat. It’s the perfect project for when you’re binge watching your favorite show. The stitch pattern is also beginner friendly comprised of simple single crochets and treble crochets. With four sizes included, you can make one for each member of the family! I've used Red Heart Super Saver for mine, but you can use your favorite worsted weight yarn, and if size isn't essential, you can even swap it out for a cozy bulky yarn. The adult small size took me just under 5 hours to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- 126 (263, 354, 565) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Light Gray)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home