Light Keeper's Cap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"My friends, meet a thing of simple beauty: The Light Keeper’s Cap. Ever since I learned the Herringbone Half Double Crochet stitch I’ve been wanting to make something special with it. My husband and I are huge lighthouse buffs. When I saw the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse, I was sold. We took the lighthouse tour. I’m always amazed at the lives Lighthouse keeper’s led. And that’s when I knew. I knew the name of this cap I was working on would be named for those brave men and women who tend to the lights that guide our way in the world. Inspired? Let's start!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
- Yarn Dyeing With Indigo
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Easy To Sew Removable Cushion Covers
- Cutest Christmas Countdown Ornament
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home