Jack-O-Lantern Wall Hanging
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"What is more iconic of the Halloween season than jack-o-lanterns? Maybe candy corn, but really, pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns just scream Halloween. Unlike actually cutting a pumpkin, this jack-o-lantern requires no knife skills, a safer and cleaner alternative… also you can pull it out every year with no problem! Save those pumpkins for cookies, I say, and make yourself a wall hanging instead. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online. You MAY NOT use any of the photos from this listing, or the ones contained in the pattern, to sell your item. You MUST take your own photos."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 11.5″ (top of dowel to point) Width: 13.25″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home