Goldie Crochet Slippers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have created an easy pattern for crochet slippers. If you are a beginner this is a great pattern to give a try. The entire pattern is created using single crochet with optional reverse single crochets. Don’t worry I have provided an additional crochet video tutorial for these slippers above. The video takes you step by step through the written pattern. Verbiage may be different in the video for fluency purposes. You can probably tell by the look of my site, but yellow and gold are my favorite colors. I’m using Bernats Softee Chunky yarn in the color “Golden”. This is a #6 weight ultra soft acrylic yarn. Size options include: Women's 5-12 Please make sure to check your gauge before getting started. Approximately 210 yards. 2 skeins of Bernats Softee Chunky Yarn"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 Sc = 4 in
12 Rows = 4 in
Finished SizeWomens’ shoe 5-12 (US)
Approximately 210 yards. 2 skeins of Bernats Softee Chunky Yarn
- 6mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home