Geo Chunky Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The geo chunky basket crochet pattern easy skill level. You’ll need to know basic crochet stitches. Additionally you’ll need to know how to work into the back loops as well as knowing to make a bobble stitch. To make the basket I used chunky (weight 5) yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook. Don’t forget it’s important to remember to do your gauge swatch before starting if you want your basket to be the same size. I also kept my tension quite tight in this project for extra sturdiness. There is no sewing involved in this pattern."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Printable Sewing Practice Sheets
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- Stitchin' Heaven
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home