Long Eared Bunny Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Spring is in the air right now, and what’s more a sign of spring than bunnies!? Whether you’re celebrating Easter or just love a happy rabbit, the Long Eared Bunny Basket is perfect for your seasonal decor - and useful too! I used Lion Brand’s LB Collection Natural Wool for the main yarn, and it gave the bunny a wonderfully natural look and feel. However, this yarn is only available at LionBrand.com (see the link in the pattern!) so if you would prefer to use a yarn available in stores, you can substitute Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick. For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/long-eared-bunny-basket/"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size8" tall including ears, 8" long excluding legs and tail, 5" wide
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home