Hygge Mug Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Hygge mug cozy is a colourful crochet project to get your Hygge on! It combines both cross stitch and crochet into a single project that you can finish overnight. The mug cozy is fastened with a button and the pattern includes directions on how to make this mug cozy fit other sizes of mugs. You will need just one skein of base yarn and multiple colours of cotton in order to make your own mug cozy."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home