Hooded Cabled Cape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A while back I created the Hoodie Cowl, and ever since I have been wanting to create a hooded cape based on it. I finally have, and it’s everything I hoped it would be! The hood still has the cable running up the back, and the cape features 3 cables, one on the back, and one on each of the front edges. The cape can be completed with 3 skeins of Lion Brand Scarfie. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 7 rows = 4″ square in double crochet
Finished SizeAdult Woman, 18″ long from neck to hem
- see link
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Tips for Sewing Your Own Wedding Dress
- Best Yarn for Amigurumi
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Chevron Spring Baby Cardigan
- Day at the Spa Washcloth
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Paper Treat Bag Patriotic Garland
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Be Brave Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home