Hooded Cabled Cape
By: Jessie Rayot from jessieathome.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A while back I created the Hoodie Cowl, and ever since I have been wanting to create a hooded cape based on it. I finally have, and it’s everything I hoped it would be! The hood still has the cable running up the back, and the cape features 3 cables, one on the back, and one on each of the front edges. The cape can be completed with 3 skeins of Lion Brand Scarfie. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 7 rows = 4″ square in double crochet
Finished SizeAdult Woman, 18″ long from neck to hem
- see link
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Granny Square Crochet Shorts
- Cathedral Window Granny Square
- Multi Color Granny Slippers
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Easy ZigZag Crochet Hand Cloths
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- Super Fast Little Purse
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Coral Bath Puff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home