Cupcake Kitchen Towel
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A perfect accessory for your Urban Kitchen, this cupcake kitchen towel could easily be a conversation starter. The cherry on top of the cupcake doubles up as a button. Cute, isn't it? The wave pattern is a breeze to work and it is a simple repetition of stitches. This pattern renders itself to so many color combinations, the options are just endless! Make a matching potholder and you have the cutest gift set for anyone who loves to bake."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size19 inches long and 13 1/2 inches wide after it is buttoned up
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chris Moose
- Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books
- Prime SEO Consultation
- Chic Halftime Shawl
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Embossed Snowflake Trinket Box
- Peppermint Pendant and Earrings
- Embossed Snowflake Ornaments
- Wild Wines
- DIY Shaker Style Kindness Banner
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home