Dancing Sheep Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Love some cute, although not quite anatomically correct, sheep? This potholder is perfect for year round use in your kitchen or as a gift for your favorite fiber enthusiast. This design works up quick, with a lot of room to customize, and gives you an opportunity to try out tapestry crochet if you’re still not into it without the pressure of a huge project. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: 7.25" x 8"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Colors Poncho
- Morse Code Bible Verse Bracelet
- Easter Placemats Printable Coloring Page
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Aslant Cowl
- Shine Spring Cowl
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Free Printable Activity Placemats for Easter
- Unicorn Cookies
- Jesus Is Risen Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home