Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to crochet stunning snowflake ornaments with this free crochet pattern. You can make a bunch of these snowflakes in whatever colors you like and hang them on your tree or adorn your windows and walls. The size of the motif depends on the thread or yarn and the hook you are going to use. I crocheted my Crochet Pineapple Snowflake with cotton thread size 5 and a 2,5 mm crochet hook. The finished snowflake measures almost 12 cm (about 4,6 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you will find here a very helpful free blocking template!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size12 cm (about 4,6 inches) in diameter depending on thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home