Crochet Mini Treat Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Crochet Mini Treat Bags are a great way to use up your scrap yarn. You can crochet these bags in no time at all.You can make your gift look special by gifting them in these gift bags.This bags are customizable. You can crochet them according to your gift size. Give them a nice finishing touch by adding a little charm.... button ...... a stain ribbon..beads ... or a flower applique!!!!T This is a beginner friendly pattern. Materials Used:- Eyelash Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home