Crochet Granny Square Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You'll love wearing these crochet fingerless gloves in any kind of chilly weather!
From the blogger: "Crochet these colourful gloves with any yarn in your stash. They are so easy and great fun to make. One glove has two granny squares, which you then join. I will show you a neat and easy way to crochet the ribbing. I made about five pairs for my little one. She loves wearing them in winter. My pattern is a photo tutorial, which makes it very easy for beginners to follow. You can use the basic pattern and then add any motif to brighten up your gloves."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThese can be made to fit anyone from toddlers to adults.
- Elle Gold Double Knit
- H/8 or 5 mm hook
- yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home