Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This stunning super chunky cowl is an easy, one hour crochet pattern with a twist! Worked in the round using the timeless moss stitch, this is a practical and easy project, prefect for beginners or those looking for a quick make or last minute gift! The pattern’s twist produces a folded fabric, making it an extra cosy neck warmer. You’ll never want to take it off! The pattern is beginner friendly using simple stitches. It uses foundation rows (instructions included) but also offers a beginner modification "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook, P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 sts and 8 rows of moss stitch
Finished Size20cm deep by 55cm in circumference
- 100 - 150g of super chunky yarn
- 12mm hook (or size needed to suit yarn)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home