C2c Two Enamored Hearts Washcloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This corner to corner pattern is worked in half double crochets, which allows for less space between each square which makes for a sturdier, more functional washcloth, but you still get the great texture of the corner to corner stitch pattern, and ease in creating the graphic. I used Lily Sugar n Cream and Crafters Secret Cotton for my samples, but Bernat Handicrafter and Paintbox Yarns Aran Cotton are good alternatives. I worked the small one up in just under 1.5 hours, and the large up in 1.75 hours."
NotesJewelry pliers are a great tool to help weave in ends of cotton yarn.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 Squares = 4 1/16″
Finished SizeSmall, Medium
- 78 (99) Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Blue Skies Granny Squares Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Rag Quilt Style Baby Blanket
- There You Go Throw
- Color Wheel Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Snowman Granny Squares Blanket
- Chasing Chevrons Necklace
- Delia Flower Crown
- Aprilis Lace Shrug
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home