Beginner Crochet Slipper Boots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The cozy slipper boot pattern we are working on today is easy enough for beginners but it is so stylish that it looks like you spent a lot of time and energy on it. The hardest part about this project is deciding on the colors you want to use. I chose one of my favorite new yarns Lionbrand’s Hue + Me. This #5 bulky yarn will keep your feet in heaven. You can create this refreshing little item from one panel. Made using only the back loop single crochet stitch. I’ve added a little spice to this slipper boot pattern with faux fur pom poms. You can find these at your local stores. They give it a jazzy look. You know everyone can use a little spice in their life, even if you are just sitting around relaxing. This Is one of those patterns that will be gratifying to see your accomplishments. Be thankful you don’t have to do a lot of decreasing and increasing of stitches. This one’s right on the money. Materials Lion Brand Two of Wands Hue +Me 6.5 mm K hook Pom Pom Needle"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sc rows = 4 in
11 sc sts = 4 in
Finished SizeWomens 6-11
- Lion Brand Two of Wands Hue +Me
- 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- Pot Of Gold Potholder
- Heart Eyeglass Holder
- Star Doily Placemat
- C2c Deer
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Printable Home Organization Checklist
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home