We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make hair for your crocheted doll. This tutorial shows how to make braids and also how to make wavy hair for your handmade dolls using yarn. Crochet the wig cap in the same color as the hair, then pull through strands of yarn to create the hair. Part in the middle to create 2 braids, or separate the strands of yarn to make wavy hair. All you need is yarn, scissors, a crochet hook, and something to measure the yarn. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- crochet hook
- Piece of cardboard (or CD case) to wrap yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home