Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Little Arrows Cowl is a chunky, cozy crochet cowl with a unique “diagonal chevron” stitch pattern. This stitch pattern creates the lovely “mini arrow” effect, and although it might look a little bit tricky, it’s actually really easy once you get the hang of it. There is also a video to help you out :-). This cowl works up really quickly, making it a great pattern if you need to whip up some last minute gifts. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 11 rounds/rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10 cm x 10 cm measured over sc, worked in the round.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home