3D Crochet Star Pebble Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These little pebble necklaces make great gifts. Wear them yourself and be reminded of that awesome vacation place where you collected them. If you can't find any suitable pebbles nearby, you can always ask for some at your nearest plant nursery. All you need is a little bit of cotton yarn and your crochet hook. My pattern is a photo tutorial, which makes it easy for beginners to follow. You can even crochet around a larger pebble and then use it as a paper weight. This is a great teacher gift, too."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeDepends on the size of your pebble
- Beach pebbles about 4 to 5 cm in diameter
- Any cotton yarn in your stash with the crochet hook recommended for your yarn (blogger used Eco-Cotton from Nurturing Fibres and a 3.5 mm hook)
- Yarn Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanging Colander Planter
- Simple DIY Fairy Garden
- Quilled Bird Necklace
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Stress Be Gone Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Fall Acorn Adult Coloring Page
- Mandala Inspired Sunflower Adult Coloring Page
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home