3D Crochet Star Pebble Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These little pebble necklaces make great gifts. Wear them yourself and be reminded of that awesome vacation place where you collected them. If you can't find any suitable pebbles nearby, you can always ask for some at your nearest plant nursery. All you need is a little bit of cotton yarn and your crochet hook. My pattern is a photo tutorial, which makes it easy for beginners to follow. You can even crochet around a larger pebble and then use it as a paper weight. This is a great teacher gift, too."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeDepends on the size of your pebble
- Beach pebbles about 4 to 5 cm in diameter
- Any cotton yarn in your stash with the crochet hook recommended for your yarn (blogger used Eco-Cotton from Nurturing Fibres and a 3.5 mm hook)
- Yarn Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home