3D Crochet Star Pebble Necklace
By: Anneke Wiese from crochetinpaternoster.wordpress.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These little pebble necklaces make great gifts. Wear them yourself and be reminded of that awesome vacation place where you collected them. If you can't find any suitable pebbles nearby, you can always ask for some at your nearest plant nursery. All you need is a little bit of cotton yarn and your crochet hook. My pattern is a photo tutorial, which makes it easy for beginners to follow. You can even crochet around a larger pebble and then use it as a paper weight. This is a great teacher gift, too."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeDepends on the size of your pebble
- Beach pebbles about 4 to 5 cm in diameter
- Any cotton yarn in your stash with the crochet hook recommended for your yarn (blogger used Eco-Cotton from Nurturing Fibres and a 3.5 mm hook)
- Yarn Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beautiful Crochet Cropped Top
- Pretty Empire Waist Tank
- Summer Lace Tank
- Ocean Serenity
- Recycled Crochet Hook Holders
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Granny Square Crochet Shorts
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Easy ZigZag Crochet Hand Cloths
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zina from EfZin Creations
- Neptune’s Reef Adult Coloring Page
- Spirograph Necklace Plastic Canvas Tutorial
- How to Use Tulip Permanent Fabric Dye
- 16 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Easy Button Earrings
- Penny Copper and Gold Necklace
- DIY Movie or Picnic Blanket
- DIY Insect Repeller/Cleaner