Crochet Slouch Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I crocheted things whole of the year to busy myself give you this small girl hat pattern. It’s a new idea to crochet the hat, when this hat I crocheted my own daughter I like and share with you, this is an easy way to crochet the hat in my own way and hop you like and appreciate the pattern so much. It is to fit in every pullover and warm your little girl too much. This is super easy and crocheted in a short time. Easy crochet little girl hat perfect for beginner see how to create and idea and how to learn how to change the size of the hat. This hat looks more beautiful with perfect ribbing."
Notesit is free pattern. not for sell
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4-5 years
- Two different color yarn worsted 4 ply
- crochet hook
- crochet needle
I always crocheted my new and ideal pattern create with my own instructions, I hope you will enjoy and appreciate the collections of the things, so enjoy and crochet this warm hat to protect your child in the cold season. Its starting in the magic ring I think you know about the magic circle, I told you that increasing stitches only into the double crochet stitches, and make front post around only the front post, I write the easy instructions for those beginners who want to learn the easy way to crochet things for the babies and adult. When you completing the hat you make the ribbing in your own choice or follow the same idea.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home