Mermaid Tail Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Children of all ages enjoy playing dress up and imagining that they are someone else, and if they can become a magical character that only makes the activity more fun. This blanket is not only beautiful, but also allows the person wearing it to transform themselves into a mermaid complete with a fin that they can swish around. The pattern has instructions for three sizes so you can make this mermaid tail to fit a small child or an adult with a childlike imagination."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Not Your Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Color Block T-Top
- Livenza Scarf
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home