Flip Flop Crochet Slippers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Turn a simple pair of cheap flip flops into some lightweight crocheted slippers/house shoes with this simple tutorial. The cotton yarn makes them perfect for warmer weather!"
You will not believe the transformation that happens before your eyes when you learn how to make slippers out of old flip flips. This unexpected free crochet pattern is cheap to make and will last a long time. Unlike other crochet slipper patterns, this charming idea has some serious sole. By adding old shoes in new ways to your crocheting, the Flip Flop Crochet Slippers allow you to make footwear you can wear somewhere besides your home. Never again will you have to switch out of your slippers to step outside for a moment. These would make brilliant beach shoes, too!
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2" = 7 sc
Finished Sizepattern instructs how to adjust for all women's sizes
- 1 skein "I Love This Cotton"
- 1 pair flip flops (thongs)
Find more cozy footwear ideas in this collection of free crochet patterns for your toes - 22 Free Crochet Slipper Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Warm Winter Beanie
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
- How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
- DIY Color Experiment
- Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
- Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home