Flip Flop Crochet Slippers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Turn a simple pair of cheap flip flops into some lightweight crocheted slippers/house shoes with this simple tutorial. The cotton yarn makes them perfect for warmer weather!"
You will not believe the transformation that happens before your eyes when you learn how to make slippers out of old flip flips. This unexpected free crochet pattern is cheap to make and will last a long time. Unlike other crochet slipper patterns, this charming idea has some serious sole. By adding old shoes in new ways to your crocheting, the Flip Flop Crochet Slippers allow you to make footwear you can wear somewhere besides your home. Never again will you have to switch out of your slippers to step outside for a moment. These would make brilliant beach shoes, too!
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2" = 7 sc
Finished Sizepattern instructs how to adjust for all women's sizes
- 1 skein "I Love This Cotton"
- 1 pair flip flops (thongs)
Find more cozy footwear ideas in this collection of free crochet patterns for your toes - 17 Free Crochet Slipper Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Soap with Pressed Flowers
- DIY Candelabra PVC Pipe Craft
- 27 Christian Christmas Crafts
- God Is Love Adult Coloring Page
- Ornamental Bird Adult Coloring Page
- Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 16 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home