Narrow Leaf Zinnia Flower
The Narrow Leaf Zinnia Flower is a unique crochet project you'll enjoy to make. You could also make several and have a collection. Follow this easy crochet pattern to make the Narrow Leaf Zinnia Flower. This pattern has double row dark orange petals with dark prominent stamens.
- Red Heart Yarn, Center and Double Row Petals –
- Red Heart Yarn, Medium Coral #252 9 yds.
- Stamens – DMC #349
- H hook
Center of Flower:
With H hook and medium coral [leave 30” for behind petals] ch 2, 7 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join to beg sc.
- Front Petals: Work in front loop (sl st, ch 4, trc, ch 4, sl st) in each loop, join to beg sl st and fasten off.
- Back Petals: Work in back loop (sl st, ch 4, trc, ch 4, sl st) in each loop, join to beg sl st and fasten off.
With 6 strands DMC #349 fill entire center of flower with french knots making center a little higher than petals.
(Continue with Rnd 1 as established in general instructions.)
- If sewing flower directly to crocheted item omit instructions between [ ].
- If continuing a pattern behind the petals of a flower, use all instructions for the flower then crochet the following:
Rnd 1 – (Behind Petals)
With H hook and 30” strand of yarn (left behind flower) work in center of the
flower *sc between any 2 sc, ch 3, cont from * around evenly spacing 3 more
ch 3 sps, join to beg sc and fasten off. (4 ch 3 sps)
Continue with your pattern.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Crochet Flowers"
Make some crochet flowers with easy crochet patterns, they're easier to handle than real flowers. Learning how to crochet a flower will be a breeze with these free crochet patterns.
There are no records