Easy Little Crochet Roses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
No matter the season, you can have these Easy Little Crochet Roses to adorn just about anything. These little crochet flowers are quick and easy to crochet, and perfect to add to so many projects like crochet blankets, purses, shawls, etc. The crochet roses are finished in just two short rounds of crochet. Each rose is less than 2 inches wide and 3/4 inches tall. You can use them for hair pieces, clutches or pins and the possibilities are endless! Spread the beauty of roses everywhere with this crochet rose pattern.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your crochet patterns a decadent look with this Cathedral Window Granny Square. This free crochet pattern makes a granny square… Continue reading: "Cathedral Window Granny Square"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- Layered Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Halloween Potion Bottles
- Simply Charmed DIY Necklace
- DIY Baby Shower Cake Topper
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- DIY Spellbook Halloween Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home