Whimsical Granny Square Flower Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Whimsical Granny Square Flower Crochet Pattern is an easy granny square pattern that you can use as a motif, for a tote or market bag, in an afghan or as a wall hanging. Crochet flowers and granny square patterns are classic crafts and you can do a lot with them. This tutorial will show you how to crochet a flower as well as how to crochet a granny square all in one project. A crochet granny square can really define what your personality is, so if yours is whimsical like this granny square crochet pattern, you should probably start crocheting now.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Mini Plant Stands
- Dip Dyed Macrame Wall Hanging
- Recycled Water Bottle Flowers
- Ribbon Napkin Pillow
- Scarf Weaving Tutorial Using Cardboard
- Grapevine Wreath DIY Garden Planter
- Cute Cat Felt Coaster DIY
- Recycled Cans DIY Candle Holder
- Nautical Beaded Ribbon Starfish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home