We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lace crochet patterns are perfect for anyone who wants to look good when the weather gets warm. This on-trend Broomstick Lace Crochet Top Pattern is made with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. This is a great way to practice the broomstick lace stitch, which is not difficult to learn. If you want a soft and light top that looks good during any season, this is the perfect crochet top pattern. Light and lacy designs look feminine and pretty but not too delicate. You'll wan to wear this top every day and luckily, it works for any kind of event.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home