Phoebe Poncho Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so it’s a great beginner project. Phoebe is a poncho that only increases on one side, so it can be worn sideways for an asymmetrical look, or long in front and short in back."
Add layers without adding weight to your summer wardrobe when you learn how to crochet this free poncho pattern. The Phoebe Poncho Crochet Pattern is an easy crochet project that will look spot on with just about any ensemble. Light, open, and airy, this stunning beauty is especially ephemeral when created in whites or pastels. If you prefer something a bit darker, it could easily add warmer shades to your world in reds and oranges, as well. This free crochet pattern will take you several hours to hook up and uses bulky yarn.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10.5 chains in 4 inches – but a little variance is OK.
Finished Size32? center front; 20? center back
- see link
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
- Wrapture Free Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Open Pattern Poncho
- Butterfly Crochet Shawl
- Mountain Breeze Crochet Poncho Pattern
- Chic Moves Poncho
- Hooded Poncho Cowl Crochet Pattern
- The Fastest, Easiest Crochet Poncho Pattern Ever
- Featherlight Crochet Poncho
- Perfectly Panache Chic Poncho
- 37 Crochet Ponchos and Capelets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home