We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Casual glam accessory for a cool night out."
Grab your crochet hooks because it is time to start crocheting one of the chicest pieces you will have in your closet. The Glam Crochet Wrap tutorial is a free crochet pattern that shows you how to make a stunning crochet wrap pattern out of gold yarn. This warm, yet delicate crochet wrap pattern would look gorgeous atop your little black dress this winter while on the way to parties. Plus, if you pair this DIY wrap with an otherwise simple t-shirt, you easily go from bland to beautiful with just one accessory.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home