Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: “Check out this Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern! This cute crochet hat is perfect for 3 – 6 month old babies. It is a unisex hat pattern; girls can wear the hat with the ribbon, and boys can be wear it without the ribbon. Plus, this would be great as an alternative crochet project for use left-over yarns. The final result is amazingly beautiful! This hat pattern can adjust to any size you desire, too. Now, you can make a darling Pastel Peaks baby set with these two patterns.”
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sc x 20 rows = 4″ with 5 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size3-6 month old babies
- Lion Brand Ice Cream – Cotton Candy (Approx: 100 yards total)
- 5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
- Ribbon 25” long for weaving through the edge of the hat and tie a bow.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home