Beehive Baby Crocheted Beanie Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This fun and cute crocheted baby beanie hat is easy and quick to make. Crocheted with Bernat Gold Mega Bulky yarn, this simple crocheted hat pattern is one that is great for babies of all ages. Embellish this hat with little bees to give it that beehive effect. This would make a wonderful gift for a "mommy to bee!" and, best of all, it works up quickly, so you can have a new crocheted hat in no time!
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 10 mm (P) crochet hook
- 1 skein Bernat Mega Bulky yarn in Gold
- 5 bumble bee buttons
- Stitch marker
- Wool needle
Guidelines: At the end of each round just carry on, do not join with a slip stitch. Mark the start of each round and then move marker as a round is completed. Special Stitch: SC Inc Single Crochet Increase. Increase by placing 2 sc in 1 stitch. Gauge: 4 sts & 2 rows = 2 If your hat is coming out too big go down one hook size and vice versa.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Azure Memories Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home