8 Yarn Crafts for Kids to Make
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
No needles or hooks are required for these 8 Yarn Crafts For Kids to Make. In fact, these easy yarn crafts are simple enough for very young crafters and require very little parental supervision. With a simple skein of yarn and a few easy-to-find supplies, you can create these easy yarn crafts for kids and help little ones discover the power of crafting. Best of all, the finished products look good enough to display. Turn of the television and power down those technical devices - it's time to get crafty with one of the absolute best supplies in the world.
Kids can work on these fun and easy crafts with yarn and then wear or display their creation with pride. With this collection of kids crafts with yarn, you can make scarves, cowls and even a headband in no time at all. Yarn crafts for kids might seem complicated, but these projects truly break the mold. Let your kids get creative and help them discover that there are so many simple yarn crafts out these. In order to create some fun and easy crafts with yarn, give kids a single skein of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn and watch the creative sparks fly.
8 Yarn Crafts For Kids To Make
Table of Contents
Kids can use their hands to work on the projects featured in our latest free eBook, 17 Easy Crafts With Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn. That's right - you don't need a hook or needles for these cool yarn crafts for kids.
Winter Braid Scarf - You only need three skeins of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn to make this pretty scarf. Yarn crafts for kids shouldn't be complicated or mired by complicated directions. For older children, this quick and easy craft is a snap.
Fast Fringed Crochet Scarf - This quick and easy scarf pattern makes a great afternoon activity for beginning crafters. To make the scarf itself, simply unwind the tube of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn while a crochet hook is needed to create the edging on the scarf. Gather up a few ideas for yarn crafts for kids - as they before more nimble and sure of themselves, they'll want to make scarves like this one.
Simple Imagine Scarf - With just a skein of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn, you can create yarn crafts for kids like this scarf. Simply have a child stick his or her arm into the tube of yarn, grab the far end and pull. Have the kids throw on their new creation before they head out to the bus stop.
Reversible Foldover Cowl - Yarn crafts for kids should be quick, easy and fun. Also, it helps when these projects are inexpensive to make. This project fits the bill - it only required two skeins of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn and can be made in minutes.
Instant Gratification Headband - Kids will love keeping their ears warm with this DIY design. Yarn crafts for kids are always more special when they can be worn or displayed. When a child is proud of his or her work, they are more confident and more likely to seek out more kids' craft ideas.
Easy Yarn Woven Cup - Turn a boring cup into a work of art with this easy craft project. Kids will love coming up with cool designs and color combinations. Easy yarn crafts are a great way to keep kids busy all afternoon.
Scrap Yarn DIY Pom Pom - This simple pom pom makes a great gift topper or accessory. This project may seem complicated, but it actually only takes a few minutes to complete. If you're looking easy yarn crafts for kids, look no further than this genius craft.
Giant Tassel Keychain Easy Yarn Craft - Help keep your keys within reach with help from this great project. Have your kids create tassels and attach them to your keys so you can get a warm fuzzy feeling every time you open a door or start the car.
Who says you have to love crocheting and knitting to fully appreciate yarn? If you have some extra skeins lying around and don't feel like undertaking a big project, consider the easy crafts with yarn feature in 38 Ways to Use Up Yarn Scraps + 18 Scrap Yarn Projects. In this collection, you'll find yarn crafts for kids, adults and everyone in between. You might not realize just how many ways these are to craft with yarn, so get inspired and get to work.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Kid Friendly Acorn Placemat Project
- Upcycle a CD into a Colorful Woven Coaster
- Easy Cotton Ball Snowman Craft for Kids
- Psychedelic Watercolor Coffee Filter Snowflakes
- Snowman Button Counting Activity
- DIY Popsicle Stick Planter Tutorial
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 8 Free Knit Headband Ear Warmer Patterns
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home