We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to decorate an empty wall in kids’ bedroom!"
Kids craft ideas made out of recycled materials allow you to save money and teach your child the value of reusing materials. These toilet tube crafts are simple to create and are sure to delight any kiddo. The Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Crafts show you how to construct cute honeycombs to hang on the wall or place on the table to play with. Combine this adorable Earth Day craft for kids with some bumble bees to give them a chance to play pretend. Whether you are just looking for a rainy day idea or an interactive craft for a lesson about bees and pollination, this craft project ideas will do the trick. Plus, look out below for a link to the bumble bee recycled craft ideas feature in the photo.
Plus, learn how to make the bitty bug kids craft ideas featured in the photo above when you check out the: Buzzy Bees Kids Crafts
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home