Diy Kid's Coloring Book Made From Junk Mail
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Keep the kids busy with this fun craft using junk mail envelopes and old kid's magazines. They can help you create a junk journal style coloring book and decorate it with their favourite characters. The step by step tutorial includes detailed instructions on how to bind your junk journal colouring book. Beat the boredom and teach your kids about upcycling at the same time. A fun family activity to do together and then they can sit down and draw you a picture in it while you enjoy a cup of coffee! Win win!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Junk Mail Envelopes
- Thin Cardboard Packaging
- Kid's Magazines or Torn kid's books
- Embroidery Thread
- Mod Podge
- Large sewing needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Ladybug and Bee Painted Rock Tic Tac Toe
- Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow And Felt Cloud Craft
- Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- How to Make a God's Eye Step by Step
- Retro Camper Key Chain Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home