Cute Bee Pot
This terra cotta pot is the perfect craft for kids. It'll look great in any little kid's room. They can help add all the little details to the project.
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA201 - Primary Yellow
- Foam sheets: white and red
- 3" clay saucer
- 15-mm wiggle eyes
- 2 1/2" rose pot
- Yellow chenille stem
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- #12 flat brush
- Tracing and transfer paper
- Stylus or pen
Fine point permanent black marking pen
NOTE: Let dry between steps.
Paint pot and saucer Primary Yellow.
Use #12 flat brush and Lamp Black to stripe body.
Use marker to paint mouth.
Trace and transfer wing shape on white foam and hearts on red foam. Use scissors to cut out shapes. Position and adhere to pot.
Position and adhere wiggle eyes and chenille stem for antennae.
- Use brush handle and Snow White to add dots to Lamp Black stripes.
Read NextPaint Pour Rainbow Rocks