No Sew Reusable Sachets
Using scraps of lace and some fabric glue, you can learn how to make potpourri sachets without ever sewing a single stitch! In this video from Ann Butler, you'll discover no sew methods for making reusable sachets that look as gorgeous as they smell.
- 6" x 12" Lace
- 1 yard Trim
- VELCRO® Mini Fasteners
- Beacon Fabri-Tac
- 1 cup Potpourri
- Decorative Button
- Glue trim to edges of lace.
- Fold lace up almost 1/3; glue sides to form pocket.
- Glue Button on front flap; let dry.
- Apply VELCRO® Mini Fastener to flap below button and front of pocket.
- Fill with potpourri; secure closed by attaching the VELCRO® mini fasteners together.
Read NextHow to Make a Rice Heating Pad