17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Expression Fiber Arts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hi. My name is Chandi and I'm the founder of Expression Fiber Arts®.
In mid 2011, I knew instantly I wanted my own beautiful yarn-dyeing studio. I wanted a knitting blog to share my projects and inspirations with other fiber fanatics. I wanted to make the world a better place through my craft. And I wanted to offer heart-crushingly gorgeous shades of yarn and fiber.
And so Expression Fiber Arts® was born.
I sold my closet-full of Lolita dresses (I had ordered in a whole closet of dresses at one point in my life when I was convinced I wanted to dress like Marie Antoinette till my dying day. That lasted about 3 weeks.) to build up enough capital to place my first yarn order.
I began dyeing random shades and listing them to see which colors sold best and if I could even sell any at all.
It was a little scary. Having owned and operated my own cosmetic company in the past, I knew some about business operation, but yarn is quite a different pickle than cosmetics.
Sales began trickling in, and then picking up and then the snowball effect kicked in and here we are today.
I'm now delightfully married to my dreamboat and we spend each day together whipping up new and exciting projects for Expression Fiber Arts®.
We've relocated to sunny Charlotte, NC and just adore it here.
Expression Fiber Arts Reviews on FaveCrafts.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home