Coats & Clark
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For nearly two centuries, generations of needlecrafters around the world have looked to Coats for our signature quality and inspiration. Today the tradition continues. Whether your passion is sewing or quilting, crochet, knitting, needlework or crafts, creativity starts here!
Coats & Clark, America's #1 name in sewing and needlecraft products, is part of the world's largest textile/thread manufacturing company with products sold in over 150 countries for industrial and home use.
Today, Coats world-wide continues to innovate. Through ongoing research and product development, we explore new fibers, fabrics, finishes and their application for consumer and industrial use. We invite you to view our products and discover a world of color, texture, and versatility.
With a rich heritage dating back to the early 1800's, Coats history is interwoven with many key innovations and historic events dating back to the beginnings of the industrial revolution. With nearly 200 years of history to share, we have selected a few interesting facts and images from our archives that we thought you would enjoy.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Knit and Crochet Afghans, Throws, and Blankets
- Persian Tiles Crochet Afghan
- Prairie Star Crochet Afghan
- Crocheted Multicolored Throw
- Bold and Beautiful Catherine's Wheel Crochet Throw
- Crocheted Amish Quilt
- Christmas Throw and Pillow Set
- Delicate Stained Class Crochet
- Dresden Plate Crocheted Throw
- Knit Cables and Diamonds Throw
- Passion Star Flower Block Crochet Throw
- Aran Crochet Throw
- Wreath Afghan
Tops and Cardigans
- Fancy Retro Top
- Little Crochet Sweater
- Off the Shoulder Top
- Raspberry Cartwheel Crochet Top
- Short Crochet Cardigan
- Knit Christmas Stocking
- Yo-Yo Fabric Ornaments
- Knit Christmas Pullover
- Fleece Zippered Stocking
- Glow in the Dark Snowflake Stocking
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home