We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When lifelong maker and innovator, Sylvia Stein introduced the first StickTogether® mosaic puzzle poster at the 2015 World MakerFaire NY, she hoped to engage the Maker community in a collaborative, casual and fun project. The response surpassed all her expectations. It captured the imagination of Makers of all ages, who suggested\ myriad ways to use StickTogether. A business was born! Sylvia soon joined forces with fellow New Yorker, Ivy Epstein, a seasoned retail professional. Together they developed a line of StickTogether kits that have since been ordered from every state in the USA and beyond.
Among StickTogether’s initial, and most enthusiastic fans are librarians and teachers! They have devised ingenious ways to integrate it into their programs as a group activity, fostering student engagement and helping build connections. The StickTogether Effect has now been embraced by faith and community groups, senior centers, college study breaks, corporate retreats, and more. Families have also gotten on board! They love how StickTogether gets kids collaborating with each other on a rainy day, instead of focusing on a rainy day. They
use it as an icebreaker at multi-generational family gatherings and events …they even take it on vacation for relaxed bonding evenings together. As Sylvia explains: “It’s a device-free, stress-free group activity for anyone ages 5 to 105, that brings people together and lets them celebrate collective accomplishment, in living color!”
Our mission at StickTogether is to share inclusive experiences that foster inter-personal connections and our customers’ stories are our true inspiration.
StickTogether Reviews on FaveCrafts.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Decorative Fruit Bowl
- Rustic Felted Crochet Bowl With Wooden Handles
- Cute Pyramid Pouch- Free Pattern
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home