We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get to know Phyllis Dobbs, designer of craft projects, fabric lines, and so much more. Her whimsical style caught the eye of the fabric company V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and now she has her own fabric line.
Phyllis Dobbs is an artist and designer. Her art is licensed for fabrics for V.I.P by Cranston Printworks and as well as various products in the gift, home and garden industries. She creates designs, specializing in sewing (including lots of aprons) and quilt project designs for publications and manufacturers as well as crafty designs for her blog. As a designer, Phyllis has created over 1000 designs for publications and kits. Phyllis' whimsy style is created in vibrant colors for both her art and designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow