Nicole Snow (Darn Good Yarn)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Welcome to a new way of crafting. Reasonably priced, high-quality yarn that helps women in India and Nepal support their families and gets rid of waste. Recycled silk yarn, recycled silk sari ribbon–it’s all here.
In the parts of India and Nepal where Darn Good Yarn gets your supplies, there is not a sustainable job market for the poverty stricken. This lack of opportunity to fulfill creative potential is rekindled when people like you and me learn, create and share the beauty of these yarns with others.
You have to do more! Start a local movement; I urge you to tell others, in your craft groups, yoga classes, wherever you establish community; tell others about how they can make a difference just one stitch at a time. Help me continue to help these woman along with our local community. By creating a substantial platform for these women to successfully sell the items on Darn Good Yarn we are all making a difference that is felt globally. Let’s work together to create positive impacts in our world and strengthen that woven web.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home