Michelle Frae Cummings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michelle Cummings is a mixed- media artist, instructor and Freelance writer.
She lives with her husband, Brian and son Dyllan in sunny Southern California.
Michelle has always been crafty growing up as her Mother sewed and painted in oils while her Grand Mother made beautiful ceramics. She has vivid memories as early as Kindergarten regarding her art skills, dreaming up stories with illustrations to match. In High School she won the Poseidon award for both Fine Art and Ceramics.
Michelle went on to Jr. College where she studied more painting, drawing and fashion design.
Since then, Michelle has painted sets for local play houses, created costumes, designed store front windows, taught at local scrapbook stores, public groups, and sells her art locally and online. Michelle is an organizer of a popular scrapbook/altered-art group, and belongs to various craft groups in her town.
Michelle’s passion is color.
Whether she is painting with it, sewing, wire wrapping or planting it in her garden, she’s content. It’s how she expresses her dreams and inspirations. Creating with her fingers is therapeutic and energizing at the same time. Her style is past, present and future, meaning she enjoys revamping past ideas into current trends.
Jewelry making, wire craft, gardening, art card making, blog swaps, cooking, baking, reading, sewing, music, photography, being in nature, amusements parks, visiting new places, sharing creative ideas with friends, entertaining, flea market/garage sale finds, dreaming of new things to make and teach!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home