Lisa M. Pace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I started scrapbooking in 2006. My first book, Delight In The Details, was published in January of 2010 by North Light Books/F+W Media Inc. In November of 2011, I collaborated with Pink Persimmon and released my vintage inspired stamp line, “Antiquated Collection by Lisa M. Pace”.
In January of 2012 my second book, Delight In The Seasons, was published by North Light Books/F+W Media Inc.
I recently finished working on my third technique based book, Delight In The Art of Collage, with North Light Books/F+W Media Inc., in January 2014.
In April of 2012, I attended Ranger University and became a Ranger Certified Educator.
In May of 2007, I was picked as one of 5 master scrapbookers in Martha Stewart’s scrapbooking contest and, in August of 2007, was chosen as a 2008 Memory Makers Master.
- It's All in the Details Web site
- Like Lisa M. Pace on Facebook
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Twitter
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Pinterest
- Follow Lisa M. Pace on Instagram
- Connect with Lisa M. Pace on LinkedIn
- Shop Lisa M. Pace's ETSY Store
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Books Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home