We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa Gonzalez is an independent crochet and knit designer/artist/devotee . She learned crochet at the age of 11 (i.e many years ago), and began creating her own patterns as a stay-at-home mom. While Lisa is a crochet fiberist by nature, she also enjoys the occasional knitted adventure and takes great pleasure in bringing the two together in a harmony of yarn. She has only recently returned to design, after taking a hiatus to concentrate on her "real" career.
In addition to working with yarn, Lisa is an armchair philosopher. She prides herself on her ability to connect crochet with any topic, no matter how obscure or mundane. While she is the first to admit some of these connections may appear thin she also strives to inject the "chuckle factor" into her writings and has found that many of the thoughts she addresses resonate with her readers.
Lisa lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her two lovely daughters and her cat, Trixie. All three have inspired her crochet designs, her writing, and her joi de vive.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Tartan & Plaid Feathers
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- Bistro Chalk Markers
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Summertime Family Road Trip Journal
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
- Watermelon Rind Fairy Home
- Fairy Garden In An Old Wheelbarrow!!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home