We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janet M. Perry is the Internet’s leading expert on needlepoint. A pioneer in teaching technique-driven classes and in finding ways to make advanced techniques easy, she is dedicated to making needlepoint “fast, fun, and affordable.” Janet loves to teach on-line classes and her classes provide lots of additional material and instruction beyond the printed materials. Stitchers at all levels have fallen in love with her offerings. Janet makes her home on an island in San Francisco Bay and is available to write stitch guides for stitchers throughout the world and for private lessons and consultations in the Bay Area. Currently she isat work on new clubs, classes, books, and affordable projects and kits.
Nuts about Needlepoint (blog, updated daily)
All about Needlepoint (reference site and on-line shop)
Needlepoint Plaids (birthday plaids & tartans for cross stitch &
Stitch Guide Site (custom and ready-made stitch guides for needlepoint)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home