Bookmarks to Color
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Summer is here and along with my kids I have been getting a lot of reading time. Lazy afternoons are the best time to sit down with a book and read. To go with my reading, I am sharing these free coloring bookmarks today and hope you will enjoy them as well! I printed these onto kraft colored cardstock today. I wanted to try coloring on a dark colored cardstock for a change. I used Irojiten colored pencils to achieve this soft pastel look that I love on the kraft cardstock! But you can print these on plain white paper, cardstock or any kind of weighted paper as well."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
4 Marvelous Jeweled Mandala Coloring Pages
Pumpkin Cat Halloween Coloring Page
Enchanting Fairy Coloring Page
Be Bold Coloring Page
38 Inspirational Coloring Pages
Bookmarks to Color
Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
Joy Coloring Sheet
19 Animal Coloring Pages to Feed Your Wild Side
Spooky Skulls Halloween Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home