Jackson Pollock's Favorite Shirt
Okay, maybe Mr. Pollock didn't explicitly say this was his favorite shirt, but he would probably be a fan of this DIY T-shirt design if he saw it. Jackson Pollock's Favorite Shirt is an absolute blast to make, and it produces spectacular results. Get a group of friends together for a Pollock party. No one will want to put their brushes down once they get started making these easy DIY clothes. Add some artsy flair to your wardrobe and make Jackson Pollock's Favorite Shirt.
- Acrylic paint
- Put your paint into the cup and put 1/4 water into the cup and mix. This makes the paint thinner and will help it splatter better!
- After all your paint is mixed, take your shirt and lay it out.
- Start splattering paint using your brush, try different motions to achieve different patterns.
- Try splattering with your hands. Dip your hands into paint and flick it onto the shirt. You'll get a fun pattern.
- After you've finished, let dry, and wash.