Tissue Paper and Yarn Trees
For a festive and unique holiday project make Tissue Paper and Yarn Trees. They're perfect for Christmas and you'll have everyone impressed that you made them yourself. Spread the joy of the season with this great craft from Cathie & Steve.
- CS11201 - Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
- CS11275 - Mod Podge ® Glitter - Hologram Gold, 8 oz.
- 3 Styrofoam trees – different sizes
- Tissue paper – pink; pale green and turquoise
- Yarn – raspberry; olive dark turquoise
- Wax paper
- Cut the tissue paper into small random shaped squares. Apply the squares to the Styrofoam tree with Mod Podge. Topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge. Add additional layers of tissue. Allow for dry time between layers.
- Cut the yarn into 3 to 5 feet long pieces. (Use more yarn for a fuller wrap and less yarn for an open look.) Pool some Mod Podge Glitter onto a piece of wax paper. Saturate the yarn in the Mod Podge Glitter. Wrap the wet yarn around the cones. Allow to dry.
Read NextRecycled K Cup Holiday Gnomes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.