North Pole Resin Snowflakes
No matter where you live, Christmas craft ideas can be fun ways to get you into the spirit of the season. These North Pole Resin Snowflakes bring the magic of winter right into your home. Get creative with these sparkly little snowflakes and use them to give yourself a white Christmas no matter what the climate is. Crafts to do with glitter always make the room a more enchanted place. Hang these North Pole Resin Snowflakes in your house or outside for the world to see.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 1 large silicone snowflake mold
- 1 box of Envirotex Lite resin
- Assorted Crafty Chica glitter, sequins.
- Wax paper
- Dremel tool
- Fishing line
- Line your work area with wax paper.
- Use one-fourth cup of each part of the resin and pour in a paper cup.
- Mix vigorously with chopstick for two minutes.
- Pour in the glitter or sequins and stir again.
- Pour into mold.
- Let sit for 24 hours until fully hardened.
- Use the Dremel to drill a hole at the top.
- Add a long strand of fishing line.
- Repeat for make more snowflakes.
- Hang in different lengths from your ceiling or from outside trees or patio trim.