Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an old soda crate, vintage paper, and bingo numbers, this vintage Christmas decor is perfect for counting down the days until the big day! This Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar is a unique way to show off your creativity to any holiday guests that may drop by. Recycled craft ideas are especially great during Christmastime when there seems to be so much waste.
- 24 Small Nails
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Wrapping Paper
- Tim Holtz Hinge Clips
- Coca-Cola Crate
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Small Gift Tags
- 24 Small Gifts
- Tim Holtz Bingo Game Pieces
- Measure the size of the 24 squares in your crate. Once you have a template, cut out 24 pieces of chipboard and cardboard.
- Select 24 styles of paper and cut them into squares slightly larger than the cardboard pieces. Wrap the squares like gifts.
- Using Tacky Glue, adhere small polka dotted gift cards to the backsides to give them a finished look.
- Use Tacky Glue to attach the number chips and set aside to dry. You could also use sticker numbers if you can't find these.
- Hammer in 24 small nails in the top center of each compartment.
- After the bingo numbers are dry, hang each card by a small clip.
- Once each compartment is filled with treasure, pieces of paper that say "Hooray! Today we are going to make a gingerbread house!", or what have you, hang your cards in numerical order.
- Each day you and your child remove the appropriate hanging card and see what present or adventure awaits.
You can easily turn your house into a festive home this holiday season with our free eBook 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Decorations"
Christmas Decorations for your Home are a big part of decorating for the holidays. Make your own Christmas decorations for a festive season.